Our mission is to encounter God, experience family, and expand His Kingdom.
Our core values create a steady heartbeat throughout The Well. You will recognize an active pursuit of these in every member, leader and ministry team at The Well.
1) True Worship | Our services aim to please the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We expect to encounter God’s love and joy during true worship.
(Psalm 100; 117:1-2; 122:1; 149:3-4; Isaiah 55:1-2,12)
2) His Presence | We encounter God’s hope as His Presence brings signs, wonders, and healing power. Hope is the blueprint of Heaven – not just a wishful thought.
(Matthew 10:7-8; John 9:1-38; 14:12)
3) Freedom & Victory | We experience freedom and victory in spiritual warfare through taking up the armor given to us and abiding in Him. One prophetic word over The Well is that it will be a place where there is “hope for the hopeless” – this necessitates demons being cast out.
(Psalm 91; Ephesians 6:10-17)
4) His Word | We encounter His Word as we experience inspired preaching and teaching during our weekly services, small group studies, and personal devotions. His Word is living and active…and He is still speaking!
(Proverbs 4:20-23; Isaiah 55:10-11, Hebrews 4:12)
5) Pursuing Prayer | We encounter God in prayer, which is a two-way conversation where we pour out our hearts to God and hear LIVING WORDS from God on a daily basis. Every family member at The Well has opportunity to be encouraged in their daily prayer lives through a weekly prayer group.
(Jeremiah 29:12-14; Luke 11:1-15; Philippians 4:6-5)
6) Discipleship | We come to know who we are in God as we pursue and fulfill our destiny through discipleship that trains and equips us to walk in our God-given talents, spiritual gifts, and the calling on our lives. We understand that it requires character to successfully fulfill our destinies.
(Jeremiah 29:11-13; 1Corinthians 12:1-18; Ephesians 1:15-23; 2:10; 4:7-13; Philippians 3:7-14; 1Peter 4:7-11)
7) Exercising Faithfulness | We walk in freedom as we learn to give generously of all that God has given us to include our money, time, talents, and resources. We understand that as we prove ourselves faithful with earthly resources, we are trusted with the TRUE resources of Heaven.
(Malachi 3:8-12; Matthew 6:19-21; 25:14-20; Luke 6:38; 2Corinthians 9:6-7)
8) Carrying God’s Kingdom | We know that we carry the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ everywhere that we go. Everyone is “in the game!” As we fulfill our everyday tasks throughout our cities, we release His Kingdom through sharing the miraculous things that Jesus has done and ministering in healing, signs, and wonders.
(Mark 5:14-20; John 4:39; Revelation 19:10)
9) Supporting & Sending Out | We raise up leaders, equip disciples, support missionaries, and send out church planting teams, all of which go forward with humble hearts, submitted to God’s purpose. We are a church-planting church.
(Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18; 2Corinthians 16:9)
10) Developing Covenant Relationships | We practice a culture of honor, understanding that the relationships in our church family are eternal. Good fruit comes when we put our roots down deep. We do not walk out on each other when the going gets tough. We are people who support and strengthen one another in honesty and love.
11) Enjoying Atmospheres of Revelation | We know that His Word is living and active. We purpose to be transformed by the renewing of our minds and the washing of the word through inspired preaching and teaching. We expect God to speak as we press in during weekly services, small group studies, and personal devotions.
(Proverbs 4:20-23; Isaiah 55:10-11; Hebrews 4:12)
12) Practicing a Prophetic Environment | We are a people with ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to understand what the Spirit is saying. We walk in the strength of edification of the body, which means that our hearts are filled with the desire to prophesy. We value the hidden treasures on the inside and “call out the gold” in one another continually. We love.
(Matthew 13:16; 1Corinthians 12:31; 14:1; 1Corinthians 13)